Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank you supporters!!!

Birthday girls! Thanks to those of you who support me financially, each month I am able to take the girls in my room who have birthdays that month to a local store to pick an outfit that they like. (L to R)Milda, Fatima, Rema


Thank you Andrea for our new clothes!


Missionary Emelyn with baby Natalia whom she cares for (see June article "Home in Pemba!") Natalia is now 7 months old, very healthy, and full of joy!


Thank you Laura for my new dress!

2 comments:

LaFrance said...

These Photos are great, Tanya! What precious gems you've got there in Mozambique! I love reading your blog. God Bless You.

Anonymous said...

Tanya, I love hearing from you. God is good. It fills me with joy to see what God is doing through you and others. The little chidren are so cute. And so are you. Love ya, Aunt Teresa